- If you have an empty home, don’t decorate unless you’re expecting guests
- Beware of potential vandalism in an empty home
- If you have a jack-o-lantern, especially if it’s lit by fire, check on it every time a new trick-or-treater comes to your door
- Lights in the house is an open invite for trick-or-treaters. If you run out of candy, turn the lights off
- There’s safety in numbers. So, go with a group, wear reflective materials, and use flashlights!
Here’s wishing your home and your family a Safe and Happy Halloween from all your friends at TourVista