A custom website design for your apartment
Generate more leads and increase your occupancy rate with a new apartment website design from TourVista.
Step 1: Select Design
Browse our apartment website designs and select your favorite. Of course, we will completely customize the look & feel of your selected design to match your property’s unique brand & style. Our personal favorites:
- “Nectar” – walnutcreekarlington.com, campusview.net, collegecornerapartments.com
- “Maverick” – marketloftsapts.com, turnagainplace.com, cottonwoodkent.com
Step 2: Choose Subscription
Our apartment websites are a “managed service” which means that we provide the entire platform including hosting. Our websites run on a highly customized version of WordPress, giving your team easy in-house editing abilities without the worry of accidentally breaking something. You’re going to love how easy we’ve made WordPress.
Each website includes a one-time setup fee and an annual subscription paid annually in advance:
Basic Subscription: $750 setup, then $600/yr
- Custom URL: we will help you pick the best available URL (or use your existing URL).
- Domain registration: we pay for your annual domain renewal.
- Managed website hosting: optimized for performance & security, take care of everything technical.
- Speed: coded from scratch, built-in caching & minification for max speed.
- HTTPS: includes SSL certificate for bank-level security and user trust.
- Pro Designs: custom website designs exclusively for multi-family industry with lead gen focus.
- Forms: lead generation, contact us, maintenance request – all emailed to your team + archived online.
- Responsive: optimized for user experience across devices.
- SEO: professionally optimized code and content for maximum search engine optimization & rankings.
- WordPress: highly customized version for easy in-house edits, no learning curve required.
- Plugins: optimal plugin selection with security + speed as top priorities.
- Backups: nightly off-site backups of entire site & database; no charge to restore if ever needed.
- Security: hosting servers and WordPress optimized for security, hack attempts, bots & DDOS.
- Spam-free: form submissions validated for spam with AI honeypot.
- 24/7 uptime monitoring: our IT team is texted, we resolve any issues at no charge.
- Google Analytics: setup, weekly reports including KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Google Search Console: setup & integration with Analytics for SEO reports.
- Support: like having an expert webmaster on call, fast turnaround on questions & quotes for customizations.
Plus Subscription: $1,250 setup, then $1,200/yr
Everything in Basic subscription plus:
- Appointment form with text reminders ($360/yr value).
- Text Us form ($240/yr value).
- 3 call tracking phone #s, call whisper, recording & reports ($360/yr value).
- Lead management software for guest cards ($240/yr value).
- Unlimited text notifications when forms are completed ($48/yr value).
- Google My Business verification + optimization ($300 value).
- 15 nearby amenities “hotspots” on the map, excellent for SEO ($300 value).
- SEO Boost: schema.org & KML setup, titles & meta optimized ($300 value).
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the creation and setup of your new apartment website. Call 1 (866) 239-1252 and get started now!
Website Request Form
Please complete this form to get in touch!
“Love it! TourVista has done a great job with our property websites!”
Tracy Atkinson, Goodman Real Estate (Washington)
“Thank you guys so much, your work is truly beautiful!!!”
Marie H, Lakes at Fife Apartments
“Just want you both to know how happy I am with our new site. You listed to my silly ideas, didn’t criticize or force your ideas onto me and just built the pages exactly as I described.“
Margi B, UW Student Houses
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you on our community website. Under a short-term contract to manage an apartment community newly acquired by its owner, we were called upon to overhaul the marketing plan for the community. The noticeable absence of a community website was affecting vacancy at the community and was sorely needed.
TourVista was able to work with us through staffing changes and a variety of minor delays. We can’t thank you enough for your professionalism, flexibility and the beautiful product you have created for us. I am pleased and proud to turn over to the leasing agents a website that will serve as a great resource for the community. Not only is it comprehensive and easy for visitors to navigate, it is simple for the staff to update and manage. It also filled gaps that we didn’t expect, with its ability to provide online maintenance request forms and requests for concierge services!
Many thanks for offering such a great product at such a great price!
Jennifer Banning, Marketing Director at Emory Hill (Delaware)